|Terms & Conditions and Disclaimer|
Making a contract with us When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have despatched the goods, we will have accepted your order, and a contract will have been made between us.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this; and there will be no contract between us.
How to place your order
1. Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the 'Add to cart' link shown for the item.
2. Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the 'View Cart' link.
3. When you have completed your selections click on the 'Checkout' link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
4. If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
Delivery All products are delivered within an average of below 72 hours from receipt of cleared payment. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and returns You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please email us. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
Firmware Updates Please be aware that once Firmware Updates are completed on your device we are no longer able to accept the return of the device. For the avoidance of doubt this includes if it happens within the cooling off period. Your warranty still remains intact providing the firmware update was supplied by the manufacturer of the device.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights
- for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Guarantee All products come with at least 12 months warranty (where indicated some items may have longer warranty periods). You must retain your invoice as proof of purchase.
Your warranty does not cover:
- Accidental damage.
- Use of the item by anyone other than you.
- Failure to comply with the manufacturers instructions for care of the item.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the item.
- Claims arising as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Repairs to cosmetic parts or non mechanical electrical components including denting, scratching, chipping, staining, rust and corrosion.
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances including and not exclusive to batteries, tapes, cards and all recording materials.
- Repair or damage caused by theft, fire, flood, external causes such as, but not limited to blown fuses, inadequate - electrical power, water and gas lines beyond the equipment, plugged drains, or any use of the product not authorised by the manufacturer.
- Work which relates to a manufacturer recall.
- Routine maintenance of the item.
- Any damage resulting from unauthorised replacement parts, improper service or modifications made to the item are not covered.
- Claims arising from the interruption, failure or disconnection of public services to your home.
- Any hire costs caused as a result of the item being unavailable, for example manufacturer faults, damage or wear and tear.
- Replacement of batteries, light bulbs, fuses, filters, memory cards or any other item with a pre-determined life expectancy.
- Charges incurred for the set up or installation, reformatting of hard drives and diskettes, system and software configuration or data recovery.
- Any loss resulting from collision with another object.
This website is owned and operated by Gorge Ltd
Company Registered Office Address:
45 High Street
Company Registration Number: 09606698
Registered in England and Wales
If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faulty goods If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Changes to these terms These terms were last changed on 19th February 2014.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will aplly to future orders.
This disclaimer releases Gorge Ltd from all liability relating to injuries that may occur using Gorge Masks. You agree to hold Gorge Ltd entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
You also acknowledge the risks involved in resistance training.You certify that you are participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to you. Additionally, you do not have any conditions that will increase your likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
You agree to forfeit all rights to bring a lawsuit against Gorge Ltd for any reason. You will also make every effort to obey sensible safety precautions.
You acknowledge that programs along with activities and events with Gorge Masks may involve testing person’s physical limits, which in turn carries the potential risk of death or serious injury. These risks may be limited to, conditions beyond Gorge Ltd control such as temperature, equipment, facilities, coaches, lack of hydration etc.
The Gorge Altitude Training Mask is not for sale in North America